IAMHOLDENON is a fun, creative, interactive (and real!) way to discuss mental health and suicide awareness in your class, youth group or community program before watching our award-winning true story narrative feature "Holden On".
These short interview clips will help you learn more about Holden and different perspectives into Holden's "secret."
CLICK on our simple 5-step tutorial created by a teacher before starting IAMHOLDENON!
We have a community of IAMHOLDENON teachers & youth leaders here to assist at email@example.com with any questions!
Junior. Beverly Hills High School. Graphic Arts design.
HOLDEN ON IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR SPECIAL SCREENINGS
ARE YOU AN EDUCATOR OR ORGANIZATION? CONTACT US AT IAMHOLDENON@GMAIL.COM
PRINT DELIVERY: DCP, DVD, BLURAY AND STREAMING
RATINGS: DRUG USE
TOTAL RUN TIME: 102 MINUTES
A DOWNLOADABLE TOOLKIT THAT BREAKS THE FILM INTO THREE CLASS SESSIONS WILL BE INCLUDED AT A LATER DATE. (IN THE WORKS!)
- Best Feature Audience Choice - Atlanta Film Festival
- Best Feature Audience Choice - Dances With Films
- Best Feature Audience Choice - Macon Film Festival
- Best Director - Breckenridge Film Festival
- Best Actor - Breckenridge Film Festival
- Jury Prize Outstanding Social Impact Filmmaking - South Bay Film & Music Festival